Thursday, July 23, 2009

unconcious

please
you are not my master
i don't want to live under your control
the note that i copy and paste is just bullshit for me
8 years
i have no thought about how did i go through these 8 years
i was just a puppet, a pet, or a slave
i listen all your words
i follow your feelings
i have no right to go against your decision
i'm tired, and i feel bored on what i have done
and in the end, what did i get?
nothing
i have nothing

not your fault
i dare not to say it's your fault
it's all my fault
i'm silly
i'm nonsense
that's why i should have this stupid life now

marry me?
what a big joke for me
if you were to tell me this 2 months ago
i think i'll cry out loud because of...
I'VE GOT MY HAPPINESS FINALLY
somehow
you're late
so now it's your turn to wait
i didn't mean to revenge
just that, i'm awake
i have my own plan
to live my own life

LOVE no longer a sweet word for me
it will just bring me tears and pain
and it's damn hurt
tell me
where were you when i was waiting for you?
and now your turn to stop me for doing anything that could make me happy
i wonder
what you want actually
now i'm totally senseless
and i wish that i could be unconcious for the rest of my life
so that i won't feel pain, at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment